1. I wanted to share one last Christmas project today.... the "place cards" that I made for our Christmas dinner on the 26th...
I used my Silhouette Portrait and some adhesive vinyl to cut out names to adhere to Christmas decorations. I placed one on each plate.
I was pleased with how this turned out!
2. Christmas is officially over.... the tree is down! We took it down, along with all of the other decorations yesterday and then cleaned the living room. These two lost interest after a while and started looking through my scrapbooking albums. They were reading the journaling out loud and enjoying themselves immensely. Sigh... this just made me so happy!
3. A few of the layouts reminded me that I haven't taken an individual or group photos of the kids in a while, so I told them we were going to play "photo shoot." ;) I got a few nice ones...
4. For Christmas, I gave Cameron a tin school bus that I thought would be fun to display in our living room. I was thinking that I could get some tall houses to display with it..... and then I remembered this photo that had been on the Moxie Fab World blog recently:
It inspired me to make this, on top of our shelving unit:
I can't decide if it needs anything else or not, but as is, it makes me very happy!
5. I wanted to share another card that I had made several months ago for World Card Making Day...
I used PTI cardstock, stamps (think big favourites) and the dresses were made with a combination of Hanging Out dies and the little Christmas tree in LLH:Holidays. A few fun accents to decorate the dresses..... and voilà!
Thanks for looking!