Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another sympathy card

Over the weekend, my sister-in-laws' mother-in-law passed away. (I guess this could mean my mom, but it's not. It's my husband's sister's husband's mom.) The funeral was this afternoon. I thought I'd share the card I made for their family:


I decided to stamp the images & sentiment with PTI's botanical silhouettes. I also used PTI LL:Squares dies  & Winter Wisteria cardstock. The background patterned paper is Teresa Collins.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Kara said...

very pretty sympathy card

Taheerah said...

Beautiful card Leigh, again just the perfect touch of beauty and serenity.

craftmates said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the soft, muted colours.- Irma

Tracey McNeely said...

A beautiful sympathy card Leigh, so sorry for their loss. BTW I was at Chapters tonight reading your magazine! Way to rock the publications at Stamping!

Joyce said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. This is a beautiful and soothing sympathy card. They are hard to make.

Susan (rainy) said...

Beautiful CAS design for this card. Sorry for your SIL's loss.

Anonymous said...

Great colours for the occasion. Sorry for the loss.

Inkyfingers said...

This is so lovely and soft Leigh but I'm sorry that you had to make 2 sympathy cards so close together!

merryf said...

This is gorgeous, and so peaceful! Guess this is another set I need to give more love to.

Deb said...

This stamp set is perfect for these types of cards. I love the soft colors you chose.

Camilla said...

Its a beautiful soft card,

Alanna said...

This is so soft and pretty.

Cindy Lee said...

Sorry to hear this. But your card is pretty.

Luanne said...

This is my go to set for a Sympathy card ~ your's is perfect and beautiful! So sorry for the loss to your family.

Emma said...

Beautiful card Leigh. Sorry for your family's loss.

Tracy said...

a lovely sympathy card Leigh. it has just the right tone - understated and lovely.I'm sure it will be very appreciated.