Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Five more Valentine's Day Cards

On Monday, I shared the four Valentines that I made for the boys in my Sunday School group.
Well, today, I'm sharing the Valentines that I made for the girls.

For all of my cards, I kept the same colour combo: sweet blush, bubblegum,
berry sorbet, pure poppy, soft stone and slate, as well as Mama Elephant Femme Frame dies
And for the first four, I used the same stamp sets: Wplus9's Fresh Cut Florals
& Reverse Confetti's Crushin' for the sentiment.
And I added dimension by adhering the banners with dimensional adhesive.


I decided to try and make a heart wreath using Fresh Cut Florals.
The banner die is Wplus9's basic banner.


Here the banner die is from PTI (double-ended banner).


On these next two cards, I used the same banner dies as above and added
a Wplus9 stacked heart die. I stamped the Fresh Cut Floral stamps on
their coordinating diecuts.


And lastly, here's the card I made for Sage, using Wplus9's Valentine Wishes.


where the challenge is to add dimension to our cards.

I'm also linking this up for the Card Concept #3 Challenge,
which is monochromatic pink.


My style is Clean & Layered.

Thanks for looking!

20 comments:

Aileen said...

Lovely cards, bet the girls love them. The heart wreath is great.

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh all of your cards are beautiful, I love all of the pink flowers. Any thought of linking it up to The Card Concept?

Lorraine Marasigan said...

I can't even pick a fave. They're all so pretty!

Tanja said...

Your cards are so pretty. I like how you used the stamp set.

Yours,
Tanja

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful cards, love all the flowers :)

Betty said...

i can't pick a favorite either - they are all so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very, very lovely card Leigh! Love the range of soft pinks on the cards!

Kara said...

love your beautiful heart wreaths!

Jennifer said...

Just lovely! You make it look so effortless to make a bundle of cards, but they're all unique. I love it!

Lisa Elton said...

The girls will love these Leigh, there so soft and pretty!!

Happy Dance said...

My goodness, Leigh! You are on a Valentine creating roll! Your SS kids will be so delighted that you did this for them. Way to share love!!!! And of course, your cards are just gorgeous. I just love those ME frame dies; perfect sized scallops. Beautiful cards. Bev

Chrissy Larson said...

Wow wow wow! These are all gorgeous!

Linda said...

Leigh, these are all so beautiful.

Joyce said...

So many beautiful pink Valentines. Love them all.

Lindsey said...

Oh my, Leigh! These are beautiful...every single one of them! Such lucky little girls. And I love that you made Sage's the most unique by using a different set.

Unknown said...

You were on a roll...these are all amazing. I never thought to stamp them into the shape of a heart. I will be adding this to my list of things to try. So glad you joined us at The Card Concept. Have a wonderful weekend.

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW,these are all so pretty!! I LOVE the heart wreath!! Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

All of your cards are just so pretty! I love all the white space you've given your cards and all the pretty accents! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Geri said...

Wow Leigh....your talent is never ending. I am inspired every time I visit! The scalloped border looks great! Fabulous stamped images, all so pretty in the varying shades of pink! Each card is so perfectly balanced and so visually appealing! Thanks so much for sharing your cards with us at the Card Concept Challenge :)

Darnell said...

You are so evident in these stunning cards, Leigh: clean and classic; understated elegance. Congratulations on the well-deserved win at CCC!!! Hugs, Darnell