Monday, February 10, 2014

PTI Anniversary, Day 6

I have five cards to share this evening that I made for the
 PTI 7th Anniversary, Day 1 Challenge
(which is to use one of the 7 sketches on Nichole's blog and
pair it with one of the 7 colour combos she's posted)
and for the PTI Anniversary Day 6 Challenge,
(which is to use a word die.)

The first four cards I made were with this sketch:



For my first three cards, I used this colour combo:


Here's my first card:


I dug through my stash of 6x6 patterned papers and found these pretty ones from Heidi Swapp.
I used my Happy One Liner die with a stamped sentiment from Wonderful Words Additions.

Here's my second card:


Same supplies, but this time I added my stamped sentiment on a double-ended banner die.
Oh, and I used the heart border die to add the scalloped border.

And here's my third card, where I used more summer sunrise than green:


I think this one is my favourite! 
I used a Wonderful Word die (I still LOVE this font!)

For my fourth card, I used this colour combo:



And here's my card:


Same die and sentiment as the first two cards,
but this time, I used some Pink Paislee patterned paper.

For my fifth card, I used some Basic Grey patterned paper, along with this sketch:


And this colour combo, but the green is a different shade and traded the red for sweet blush:


And here's my card:


(Sorry about the poor lighting on this one -- it's much prettier in real life, I promise!)

I used a dark panel of patterned paper (it's a really dark navy!) and heat embossed my
sentiment in white (again, Wonderful Words Additions).
The card stock is sweet blush on the right side as well as the die cut "you".
I stamped the flowers (from the Basic Grey/Hero Arts coordinating stamp set) several times in the 
corners with navy ink.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

Love these!

Alanna said...

There are all so pretty.

Karen W said...

Very pretty cards. I love the one with the floral print. Great job.

alexandra s.m. said...

Totally incredibly gorgeous cards...once again!!
Thanks Leigh~

Monica K. said...

Great cards, Leigh! Love the colors and how you angled the sentiments.

Joyce said...

Holy cow. You've gone as crazy as me with these PTI challenges. Love them all. good luck!