Monday, February 24, 2014

How Sweet it is...




Today, I have a layout to share that I made using
some Reverse Confetti stamps & dies. 



I used some Crate Paper patterned paper for my background and stitched it together.
For my title, I die cut the larger tag from Reverse Confetti's Tag Me die set and used is as a banner.
On this, I stamped some sentiments from Sweet Thing in versa mark 
and heat embossed them in white.


The enamel dots are My Mind's Eye.
Here's a close-up of my journaling, which I die cut using the smaller tag from Tag Me










Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Leigh, what a great pic and layout!

Taheerah said...

Wonderful layout Leigh! I love the colours and layering of the patterned papers you chose!

Joyce said...

Beautiful layout, Leigh.

Erin said...

What a great photo! And your layout is beautiful. :-)

Kristie Goulet said...

Such a sweet layout, Leigh! Love it!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous layout Leigh!
Thank You~

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely photo and layout of you and Sage!

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic page Leigh!!

Geri said...

Awwww...sweet, indeed!!!

Nathalie said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love the collage as a border and the super sweet photo! Oooh and the contrast of the black touches against the overall pastel look!

Jen Carter said...

This is such a beautiful page! I love the colors and the layout!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

I love this layout! This makes me want to scrapbook again.