Friday, February 21, 2014

More watercolour feathers

Today I have a card to share that I made using a couple of
watercolour- stamped feathers that I had leftover from making this card.
 
 
I inked the edges of my card.
I also used my falling snow stencil & my blending tool to add
inked dots to my background.
I stamped my sentiment and adhered my watercoloured, diecut feathers.
A few Pretty Pink Posh Metallic sequins finish it off.
 
I'm linking this card up to Wplus9's Birthday Celebration Week 3: Trend Watch
because I used a hand lettering sentiment stamp & some sequins.


Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Leigh, this is just gorgeous...love what you've done with the falling snow stencil. Your sequins are the perfect touch!

Lisa Elton said...

You always make such pretty cards with those feathers! Wonderful colors on this one Leigh!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

soooo gorgeous! I love the backround! So soft!

Chris Dring said...

I really want to start water coloring on stamps now! Gorgeous card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh this is gorgeous! Beautiful tones and the falling snow stencil is awesome.

Julia Aston said...

This card looks so light and airy with those beautiful feathers and all the dot splatter Leigh!

Danielle Flanders said...

Love the added dots in the background, this is so pretty, Leigh!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty, delicate feathers and your dotty background.
Caaroline xxx

Megan Carroll said...

The feathers are very pretty....love the sequins....I just put in my first order for some at PPP:)

Joni Andaya said...

So Pretty with the soft colors Leigh!!!

Darnell said...

More extraordinary watercolor feathers, Leigh!! I also love how you inked the card base! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Jill Norwood said...

Leigh this is so pretty! I love the watercolor feathers and so cool to use the stencil to add the dots of color!

Tracy said...

Leigh - this is just so pretty and soft. love it

Chriss Blagrave said...

This is so pretty Leigh. I have always shyed away from watercolour, but I am thinking on this...might try says a little voice inside :)

Joyce said...

So very pretty.