Sunday, February 16, 2014

Reverse Confetti February Colour Challenge



Well, it's the 16th of the month, which means that
there is a new Colour Challenge up on the Reverse Confetti blog today! 




And here's the card I made using this colour combo:


My niece turned 18 recently and a week before she did, I took her out for a photo shoot.
I printed up the best photos and made her an 8x8 album, using black, white & grey patterned paper.
I decided to make her a coordinating birthday card to go with it
and this colour combo turned out to be perfect to do so!

I used some My Mind's Eye patterned paper as my background.
I die cut the larger tag from the Reverse Confetti Tag Me die set, but I made it a little longer by not running the end through my die cutting machine and just trimming it out.
I stamped my sentiment from Lots to Say (one of my favourite sets!) in versa mark
and heat embossed it with red embossing powder.
I added some die cut numbers, stitching, twine & enamel dots to finish it off.









Thanks for looking!





9 comments:

Sandy said...

Wonderful birthday card and what a great idea using the tag with the 18 on it!
sandy

Megan Carroll said...

The pop of red looks great on this card Leigh!

AB. said...

I LOVE this card!! The tag is cool and the stitched patterned papers look fabulous! :)

yyam said...

Such a sweet card. Love the little pops of colour!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great card for your niece! Very cool card.

Joni Andaya said...

Gorgeous with those stitching Leigh! You make it so easy! Love this!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

how lovely, Leigh!

Lisa H. said...

soooo FAB!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Love this!