Thursday, August 28, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #90


Here is the card that I made for


I used some Webster's Pages patterned paper and Papertrey Ink's Pedal Pusher stamp set.
I stamped the "keep on peddling" sentiment on vellum and die cut it with 
PTI's Get a Handle On It die before adhering it over my bicycle image.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, September 4th to link up your card.

I'm also linking this card up to this week's
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

Lesley said...

Love your colours and the vellum! So soft and pretty!

merryf said...

Very sweet. Love the gold sentiments!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful take my Friend!
Thank You~

Miriam Prantner said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the vellum banner, and loving the blog redo!

Lynn said...

Love the sentiment. Fabulous card Leigh.

Michelle said...

So soft and pretty..... love the vellum and the adorable bicycle stamp (NEED both of these!)!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet Leigh!! I might have to CASE this when I make my card set with this stamp. Love the gold that you used!!

Bobby said...

So cute, Leigh.

Megan Carroll said...

Soft and pretty! Lovely card Leigh!

wienerhoneymooners said...

So very soft and lovely!! Light and fresh... such a sweet breeze!

Karen M said...

Your card is beautiful - I love the soft colours xx

FreeToBeMe..LisaJ said...

Leigh,

Beautiful card..... I love the words in the sentiment. You'll have to share where you found the stamp at.

I love quotes.

Kristie said...

What a pretty card, love the soft colors and bike theme :-)

Sarah G said...

Gorgeous - great use of the sketch! Love the soft colours and the bicycle :)

Teresa Kline said...

super sweet, luv the design! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

cm said...

You already know my response to this bicycle-themed card: swooning! I'm crushing in a big way over the papers, the colours, the image. So incredibly delightful! I'm in Edmonton, visiting family (woo hooo..Aunty C is HAPPY), while my husband is an official with the Tour of Alberta pro bike race. He's exhausted, but having a blast!
Hugs~c