Sunday, August 17, 2014

Relax..... Just Be You

Today, I have a card to share that I made using some Reverse Confetti  
stamps & confetti cuts.


I diecut some sweet Authentique patterned paper using
the fabulous tag from the Tag Me, Too confetti cuts.
I also diecut the tag circle and the "you" from some coordinating patterned paper.
I stamped the "just be" from All About You, which works so perfectly
with the "you" diecut from Tag Me, Too!
A fun bike image (also Authentique) and some buttons & twine finish it off.


 


I'm linking this up to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Summer.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Kara said...

love those little bicycles!

Lynn said...

Love all those adorable bikes Leigh!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ahhh, Authentique! I love it, Leigh!

~amy~ said...

how SWEET...love that bicycle paper!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfect for summer and very cute!

Happy Dance said...

Love that bicycle paper, Leigh! Such a sweet card. Love the colors and your design. This is just wonderful. Bev

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh this is fantastic, love the patterned papers you used!

cm said...

Bikes...lots of sweet bikes. Those alone have me crushing on this tag, but add the sentiment and the button cluster and I shift to full-on smitten! Charming! I know a bunch of cyclists who would love x love to receive a card like this!
Hugs~c

Francesca Biancon said...

lovely!!

Teresa Kline said...

hi Leigh! darlin, I luv the tag, super cute! I am thrilled you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*