Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Summer Album: July 2014 -- Part 3

Today, I have another page to share from my summer album.
(To see the first parts I've shared, click here.)


After diecutting my journaling card, I used my Perfectly Paisley Confetti Cuts
on a piece of plain white card stock to create a stencil, which I used to apply some aqua mist ink with a Tim Holtz blending tool.
Then, I stamped a sentiment from Let's Chill.
I love how I can use my Reverse Confetti stamps & dies for more than just cards!

Here's a close-up of my journaling card:






Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful addition to your summer album!!

Happy Dance said...

I haven't made any of this sized albums...yet. I keep seeing yours and just may have to try them! Very sweet, and I'm loving the stenciled splashes! Just fun. Your kids will treasure these forever! Bev

Miriam Prantner said...

Good for you for keeping up with this album! I love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Always love your shares Leigh!

Megan Carroll said...

Simple and cute...perfect for an album!

Joyce said...

Great album.

cm said...

Fabulous new photos and layout for your album...memories to treasure!
~c