Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stamp-a-faire 2014 Explore Ancient Rome Faux Frescoes #2

I have another card to share that I made using Lizzie Jones' Faux Frescoes technique.


I applied the translucent embossing paste on my white card stock, stamped the globe
from PTI's Destination stamp set, water coloured it and cut it out by hand.
I stamped the sentiment using Wet Paint Alphabet & the new Phrase Play #7 stamp set.
I trimmed the end of the banner using one of the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Border dies.
I water coloured the background.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Lizzie Jones said...

What a beautiful card, Leigh! Thank you so much for sharing!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Leigh, it looks so cool!

Betsy V said...

I love how you used the map stamp for this technique...perfect!!

cm said...

THe background and sentiment were enough to set my jaw to dropping, but that coloured map on the stitched edge tag...oh my, oh my!! Creativity in abundance happening here!
Hugs~c

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful!