Saturday, August 02, 2014

Summer Album: July 2014 -- Part 2

In addition to my Monthly Moments album that I started this year, 
I decided to create a summer pocket album, which I shared the cover (click!) and first page (click!) so far.

Well, today, I have three more pages to share from July...


Here's a close up of my journaling card. I used PTI's Simply Framed die.
I stamped the images from Monthly Moments: June and then masked it before stamping the lines with my Journaling Lines stamp.


Here's the next page: 


I used the Journaling Card 1, along with the lines from Monthly Moments: June (I masked off the boxes).
The popsicle is stamped using Summer Sweetness.


Here, I used the Simply Framed die & stamp, along with the A Few Pointers die & stamps.


And one last page for today.... 


Here, I just cut a rectangle with my trimmer for the card. I made it the same size as the 
Simply Framed diecut, since it backs that one on the previous page.


The arrows are from To You From Me & the sentiment is from Get Lost.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

very nice Leigh - lovin all the Monthly Memories products and a few more - i don't know about you but I love to stamp in my scrapbooks - not just for how it looks (soo cute!) but i feel like i'm getting more out of my stamps (like you did here with the Summer Sweetness)

Joyce said...

So nice to see all the pictures of your family and know what you've been up to. You are really creating treasures.

cm said...

Your album pages are such delightful works of art, and the photos soooo charming! Treasures, indeed!
~c