Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stamp-a-faire 2014 Ancient Rome Mock Mosaics #2

I have a card to share that I made using Lizzie Jones' Mock Mosaics technique, as well


I applied the embossing paste on my vintage cream card stock background using my hearts cover plate as a stencil.
I die cut my Feather Finery die from  vellum, heat embossed it in gold & added some dark chocolate ink.
I die cut the tag using Tag Sale #7 from Heidi Swapp patterned paper) and stamped my sentiment (from Fancy That) in navy.
A little bird (from Feather Finery) & some twine finish it off.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

- elbeth - said...

Love the colours you chose for this card, and that feather with this techique, it's just perfect!

Lizzie Jones said...

Your antique embossing turned out so nicely, Leigh!

Sheri Elmont said...

So pretty. I love the softness of it.

Bobby said...

Wow, Leigh. It looks like you took full advantage of the Stamp a Faire videos and made one of everything. I'm only commenting on this post but everything looks wonderful.

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful! Love how you combined techniques onto this gorgeous card!

Carolynn said...

Wonderful combination of techniques and "eras" to create a very fresh, modern card

Nathalie said...

I am looking through all the cards you have created this weekend! My it has been a productive one! :) This one is so pretty with that textured feather!!!

Annheidel said...

I love this one too! Such pretty colors.