Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stamp-a-faire 2014 Explore Ancient Rome Faux Frescoes #1

I have a card to share that I made using Lizzie Jones' Faux Frescoes technique.


I applied the translucent embossing paste on my white card stock background
as well as on the LL:Square die cut.
I stamped with my new Fancy That stamp set (both the image on the die cut & the sentiment.)
I watercoloured in the medallion using the new palette watercolour inks I got.

It's hard to capture the texture and shine on film...


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Lizzie Jones said...

Fancy That is a great choice for this technique. I love the softness of your colors. Thank you so much for playing along today, Leigh!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Leigh!

Betsy V said...

Gorgeous! I hope you and Sage are having a great time!

cm said...

Such interesting new techniques you're exploring and sharing, with results that are absolutely gorgeous! The soft pink/lime contrasted with the dark hues...so eye-catching!
Hugs~c

victoria h said...

Fabulous card.