Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stamp-a-faire 2014 Ancient Rome Mock Mosaics #1

I have a card to share that I made using Lizzie Jones' Mock Mosaics technique.


I applied the embossing paste on my vintage cream card stock background using my hexagon cover plate as a stencil.
I die cut my Feather Finery die from sweet blush card stock and stamped it with hibiscus burst & raspberry fizz.
I die cut the banners using Get a Handle On It (from cream card stock & Heidi Swapp patterned paper) and added a Wet Paint Cuts die cut word. 
A few enamel dots finish it off.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Lizzie Jones said...

Leigh, I love that you just "tiled" a portion of your background. It adds such dimension!

Camilla said...

So beautiful and fresh :)

Jill Norwood said...

Lovely!!

Annheidel said...

So sweet and pretty! The hexagon coverplate makes a great stencil for texture.