Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Summer Album: July -- Part 4

Today, I have some more pages to share from my summer album.
(To see the first parts I've shared, click here.)


For this page, I used a Studio Calico journaling card, which I die cut using the PTI Journlaing Card 1 
die so it would be the same size as my other journaling cards.
The "snapshots of summer" & little camera are from PTI's MM: June stamp set.


This 4x6 journaling card is from PTI.


Here, I wrote my journaling out on another Studio Calico journaling card.


The "totally delightful" journaling card is also Studio Calico.
The other one is one I made using the PTI Journaling Card 1 die, as well as the Most Favourite stamp  from Neat & Tangled.
I inked the stamp in three different shades of blue to give it an ombre effect.


I used another Studio Calico journaling card on this page, 
along with some stamps from PTI's Get Lost stamp set.



And my last page for today...


The top one is a selfie that my brother took.
For the bottom photo, I had it printed with the words across it like that.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Your summer is exhausting me Leigh, you are so busy all the time--what a great Mom!

Kathryn A said...

Love these pages! Your brother's "selfie" photo is terrific!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great pages! Looks like you have been having a fantastic summer!

Celeste Goff said...

Looks like you and the kids have been having an amazing summer!

Happy Dance said...

Having worked in a museum, one of my favorite things to go through were the scrapbooks. This series that you're doing are fantastic! You can just see the joy in the faces of your family! This is such a treasure. And one I'll bet the kids look at often! Just wonderful, Leigh, thanks so much for sharing. Bev

Joni Andaya said...

Aww...how fun is this <3.

alexandra s.m. said...

Yeah! Love it Leigh! YOur whole family will cherish this book forever!
Thanks for sharing~

cm said...

So much fun, joy, excitement and love captured in these pages, Leigh. Such full lives you have! Fabulous!
~c

Betty Wright said...

Good times! You truly captured some fantastic shots with these! Great memories!