Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stamp-a-faire 2014 Time After Time Challenge #2

For the PTI Time After Time challenge, I went back on my blog to some of my earliest
 posts that were labeled "cards" (before I started making cards, I was primarily a scrapbooker.)

I found this post, dated almost four years ago, in September 2010, 
where I shared three cards that I made.
I decided to remake this one:


Okay, it's pretty cute but there are a lot of patterns happening here!
I sill love using patterned paper & stitching on my cards.
And, I love using journaling cards on my cards, too.
This was in my pre-stamping days, so my sentiment if computer generated.

Here's my remake....


I used a couple of We R Memory Keepers journaling card paper pads that I picked up a few days ago 
at Hobby Lobby. 
I stamped the two feathers onto die cuts card stock using the Feathers from Beautiful Brushstrokes.
I added some Pretty Pink Posh twine and a PTI button. 

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Wida said...

you still love paper,as do I. I think you made such good use of the journalling card, but added to it to make it even better. (I see no stamping also like the first card).

Nathalie said...

Oooh, I LOVE this one!