Saturday, August 16, 2014

Reverse Confetti August Colour Challenge

Well, it's the 16th of the month, which means that
there is a new Colour Challenge up on the Reverse Confetti blog today! 


Here's the card I made with it:


I started with a background of My Mind's Eye patterned paper 
and layered it over some navy card stock.
I die cut the "you" from the Tag Me, Too Confetti Cuts and stamped the "hooray for" from Winning.
The stars are also from Winning, which I stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in gold.
A few Pretty Pink Posh sequins finish it off.



 


Be sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog to see what
the other designers created using this colour combo!

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfectly perfect!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the gold embossing and bold stripes :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous and bold!
Love it Leigh!
Thanks~

Audrey Pettit said...

SO totally adorable! I love those big stripes, and luuurve all that gold, too!

Miriam Prantner said...

So CAS, love that bold striped paper and the gold stars!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I love the colors and those lovely stars! :D Such a pretty card.

cm said...

The 'boldness' of the inspiration photo is beautifully translated in your card, Leigh! Eye-catching stripes, solid navy sentiment, the winks of gold...gorgeous!
Hugs~c

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, I love those stripes and heat embossed stars!