Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pages With Papertrey Challenge #37


Today I have a new challenge to share for Pages With Papertrey
use the masking technique on your layout.

Here's my layout, where I did some masking to stamp 
some rows of buildings using PTI's City Scene.


I stamped my title using Wet Paint Alphabet.
The patterned paper I tucked behind my building scene is Echo Park.
Here's a close up of my stamped scene:


The buildings were so fun to stamp & they complemented the buidlings in the photos, 
which was the theme of the museum we visited.
The clouds were die cut using PTI's cloud dies.
The arrow at the bottom was stamped & die cut using PTI's A Few Pointers.

If you create a layout using this challenge, please post a link to it here on my blog
or here in the Papertrey Ink forum. I'd love to see what you create!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Nathalie said...

I adore those stamped buildings and how they tie in with the photos!!!

alexandra s.m. said...

what a great layout Leigh!

Ohhh Snap said...

Great layout! The buildings you stamped really do pick up the buildings in the pictures. Love your use of the Wet Paint alphabet... it keeps rising on my wish list.

Geri said...

LOVE the way you've stamped the buildings to coordinate with the photo! Such a great idea...and a great page!!!

Betty Wright said...

She is so precious! I see that alphabet that is on my wishlist! Fabulous pages, Leigh!

cm said...

Such a delightful layout with the complementary stamps/museum theme. Of course, your daughter is totally the star of the show!! Fabulous!
Hugs~c