Friday, September 16, 2011

Five for Friday

#1. I was so excited to win last week's Make It Monday contest at Papertrey Ink! My prize? A free stamp set. I chose this set. What do you think?

#2. I've been busy getting ready for Sage's birthday party this weekend. I can't believe my girlie is turning 7! We're planning a pink cowgirl party... it should be fun!

I was reorganizing photos on my computer last night and came across three layouts that had never been posted (I don't think anyway....)

#3.


I used Bazzill cardstock, My Mind's Eye patterned paper, sticker and brads and Papertrey Ink stamps (happy trails), twine, woodgrain impression plate and dies (wonderful words & mat stack #5).

#4.

A layout from our trip to Minneapolis last summer. I used Bazzill cardstock, Girls's Paperie & My Mind's Eye patterned paper, American Crafts thickers (which I inked red), and Papertrey Ink Half and Half dies.


#5.

I used Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts patterned paper and chipboard letters & Papertrey Ink dies (seeing stars.)

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Denise said...

I love these, Leigh. My favorite is the one with stars... lots of impact even with just one photo. You're a great scrapbooker!!

Deb said...

These are all fabulous! I have to agree that the Dare devil layout it my fav. I love the detail stitching and one photo layout. Awesome!

Julie Overby said...

Super cute layouts Leigh! Congrats on the win at PaperTrey too!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

What a fabulous post Leigh! Hope the party was fabulous! Great pages!

Joyce said...

What great layouts. We have a Legoland about 10 minutes from our house, and my girls basically grew up there. It was literally like our neighborhood playground. Seeing those pictures brings back fond memories. And, I love the set you chose. It's been on my wish list for a while.

Margaret M said...

Great layouts Leigh! Makes me want to get back to some scrapbooking. Congrats on the win!

Stephanie said...

As always........Just gorgeous, Leigh! Love your layouts and how you continue to use the "Half & Half" dies.

euna said...

Amazing layouts as always, Leigh! Love the last one especially! And some very precious messages written in them too :)