Thursday, September 08, 2011

Homebodies

I love being at home.

As much as I enjoy going out and visiting friends, I also love spending time at home.

And thankfully, my kids are the same way.

I made this layout for an inspiration challenge that Jeannine posted on Scrapping Everyday Miracles:


I used Bazzill cardstock & Pink Paislee patterned paper & die cuts. I also used a Papertrey stamp (Half & Half), die (limitless layers), buttons and twine.





How about you? Are you a homebody?

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Kara said...

love this layout!! i am totally a homebody....i love being at home:)

Jeannine said...

Aww, Leigh, what a cute page! I like how clean your page is because it really brings the focus to the photos. The photos are too cute!

I like how you used the buttons, just kind of sprinkled around. I always seem to have buttons grouped together, but I like how you have them just sprinkled like that. I'll have to remember to do that next time.

I feel inspired by your page that was inspired by me, now how funny is that? LOL Maybe I should make another one!

Joyce said...

Very nice layout. Yes, I have become a homebody--more and more as I get older. My house is just to my taste and comfortable, and I have lots of interesting things to do at home. My older one is more like me--my younger daughter is always restless to 'go somewhere' Always has been, even as a little one.