Monday, September 05, 2011

Wisdom from my Lululemon lunch bag

There's a quote on my Lululemon lunch bag that says: "Breathe deeply and appreciate the moment. Living in the moment could be the meaning of life."

I know for myself, this is definitely something that I struggle with. My mind is often on projects, to do lists, etc. and not always focused on the moment.

So for my challenge on the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog, I chose to focus on living in the moment. My challenge is to create a layout that focuses on the miracle of the moment.

The scrap twist is one of my latest faves: Stamp on your layout. ;)

Here's the layout I made for the challenge:


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (kraft), stamps (Gratitude Journal) & dies (Journal Tabs, Two Triangles). I also used Lily Bee patterned paper & Just Cre8 stamps (clocks).

And I placed my journaling behind one of the photos:


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! What a beautiful page.

Joyce said...

Great layout. Cool how the photo is the same subject, but different distance. I like how you put your journaling under the photo. I, too, get most of my philosophical thoughts from my Lululemon shopping bags.

pattylt said...

Fantastic page! Great photos as well. I have to ask one silly question. You mention in the supplies that you use the triangles... where? Love the theme of the page, too. We all need to live in the moment a bit more.

Mara Campbell said...

What a great layout, I love the typewritten journaling!