Sunday, September 04, 2011

Yee-ha!

It's September, which means it's time to start planning Sage's birthday party.

This year, we've decided to go with a cowgirl theme, complete with a hayride. Sage & I started on the invitations today, using this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #30: Coloured Pencils.


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (vintage cream, sweet blush), button, twine and die (mat stack #5. The image is from the internet (I did a search for cowgirl colouring pages, found this one and resized it in Word and then added the sentiment (the font is Bleeding Cowboys-- it seemed appropriate;) ). The patterned paper is Basic Grey. I coloured in the image with my SU! pencil crayons.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so sweet. What a fun idea for a birthday party. Is she turning 7? That is such a sweet age. How many of these do you have to hand make and color? Not for her whole class, I hope?

Jen Adcock said...

Aww, Leigh, this is adorable. Yee Haw right back at ya! Have fun making these beauties.

carol (krillsister) said...

Super cute. The PP is perfect. Your coloring is great.