Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Gratitude Journal, part 1

After making a Gratitude Journal for my SIL (which you can see here & here), I wanted to start on mine. But for some reason, I was a little stumped. So I worked on some other projects in the meantime.

Then, I was inspired by this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey Ink: creating backgrounds with non-background stamps and a card I made for it.

It's definitely going to be a work in progress, but I have the title page and the first page done.


I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic white, kraft), impression plate (woodgrain), felt (vintage cream, simply chartreuse), button, twine, stamps (leaf prints, BB: Text Style I, Fillable Frames #9, Gratitude Journal) and dies (leaf prints, Fillable Frames #9).




For this page, I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (rustic white) & stamps (leaf prints, Fillable Frames #8, Gratitude Journal).

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! I want one!

Joyce said...

I'm so glad that you are taking the time to make a journal for yourself, after making one for your SIL. You are so creative. I love what you have shown.

Kelly said...

this is so, so pretty.

Lisa Elton said...

Great seasonal project Leigh!

Kristen :-) said...

You always nail it!! Thank you for all the inspiration!!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful ,I love it and the colors are gorgeous . Good for you making one for yourself .