Sunday, September 04, 2011

Lunchbox card #1

I recently discovered the PTI Lunchbox Die and have decided that I would like it. However, I will wait to order it with the next release, so in the meantime, I decided to make some little 3"x3" cards to put in my kids' lunches when they start back to school next week.

Here's the first one I made, using this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #30: Coloured Pencils.

I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (stamper's select white, pure poppy), stamps (BB: Newsprint, TT: Valentine) and die (mat stack #5). I coloured in the image using my SU! pencils.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Joyce said...

All 6 of these cards are just darling. I don't know how you find the time!! Your kids will be so happy to get them. You are so clever to use all these other dies to make these mini cards so cute. Lots of good ideas here.

BethieJ said...

Leigh these are so CUTE! Your kiddos are gonna LOVE them!!! I LOVE on the last one you left the small pieces in and didnt punch them out... I need to try that! :)
Have a GREAT day!

Elena said...

super cute! I've been dropping a little card in my little girl's lunch too - she comes to expect them now - what an easy way to brighten their day :)

AuroraDawn said...

Fabulous cards, I love the idea of leaving cards in your childrens lunchbox, I wish I'd done this xx years ago!