Monday, September 19, 2011

My birthday girl

Sage turned seven today. I just can't believe my baby girl is seven....

I thought I'd revisit some of my favourite layouts that I made about her over the years...

This one is from 2005:


2006:


2007:


2008:


2009:


2010:


And earlier this year:


And here she is today:


And here is the birthday card I made for her, using the new-to-me PTI goodies that arrived in the mail today. I love happy mail days!


I used PTI cardstock (aqua mist, stamper's select white), stamps & dies (Little Bitty Bird.) I used an SU! marker to colour in the leaves and SU! Wonderful Wisteria cardstock. I cut a little piece of Lily Bee patterned paper to make the hat and topped it off with a SU! pearl.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Joyce said...

Happy Birthday to Sage. What a nice retrospective you posted. She sure is cute! I remember those days of missing front teeth. Enjoy it while you can. And, love what you have done with Little Bitty Bird.

Anonymous said...

Adore your layouts as always, Leigh! Happy birthday to Sage! Your dear daughter is so cute; my random observation is that she has FANTASTIC eyebrows *grins* She's growing up to be a beautiful young lady indeed!

Elena said...

wow - what beautiful memories are captured in those gorgeous scrap pages! Happy birthday, Sage! And love the birthday card you made for her. Simple and so cute.

Cibele Glazer said...

Your daughter is gorgeous, your layouts are fabulous and that card is adorable! Hope her birthday is awesome!

Ally said...

Beautiful girl, and beautiful layouts! ;-) Happy Birthday to Sage!!

xoxo... t said...

Happy birthday Sage, you are so beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful day together, Leigh!

Elizabeth said...

Awh those are some cute layouts of Sage!! And the card is beautiful too!!!! I know you have to be such a proud mama of your beautiful Sage!!!!!!
e.

Marybeth said...

Such a cutie from the get go. happy birthday to Sage.
I love you CAS fun card.

Marybeth said...

P.S. Congrats on your win last week.

Mara Campbell said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!! I love all those memories, isn't that why we scrapbook? To remember all those great moments. And what a cute card, too!

Jen Adcock said...

Happy birthday Sage! And congratulations Leigh, for being the best mommy to your gorgeous girl!

I really just enjoy your work so much as you continually inspire me with your wonderful creations! This post is just brimming with perfect examples of exactly what I mean. Thank you so much for that.

carol (krillsister) said...

Your daughter is beautiful. I loved how you shared pictures of her growing up. Your layouts are gorgeous. cute birthday card too! Can't wait to see yur layout for her birthday.