Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Papertrey Princess Challenge....

... from me!

I'm very excited to be posting my first Papertrey Princess challenge... so here it is:

Create a card using at least two different patterned papers.

I actually made a set of cards using 3 or 4 patterned papers each. Here they are:








For this set, I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (ripe avocado, harvest gold), stamps (beautiful blessings, half & half), buttons and dies (mat stack #4, Half & Half.) I also used My Mind's Eye patterned paper and twine.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Deb said...

These are 3 fabulous cards, Leigh! Great job!

Elizabeth said...

These are wonderful cards Leigh! So bright, cheery, and love each sentiment/scripture too!
e.

Marlo said...

oh Leigh! I love those! I had pulled that paper out of mmy scraps just yesterday and couldn't figure out what to do with it. Now I'll have to copy you again! lol

Joyce said...

What a nice card set. How you find the time to be so prolific and creative continues to astound me! Those papers look so nice together.

Kristen :-) said...

These are so pretty Leigh! And as always...your stitching is IMPECCABLE!

Stephinka said...

Beautiful cards!!! Just wondering if you sew the cardstock directly onto the base? I do that but I don't know if the stitching showing up on the other side is ever an issue!