Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A bunch of thank you tags

This week, we have Austin's parent-teacher conferences and I want
 to bring some treats for the teachers to say thank you for all of their hard work.

would be perfect to make my tags.
I started with some kraft cardstock, which I die-cut with PTI's Tag Sale 5.
For each card, I die-cut the "thanks" using a Wet Paint Cuts die.

 

For my first two tags, I used some smaller stamps from Iconic Images.
Then, for the next two, I used the birds from that same set. 
  
 

I also stamped the bird on the kraft tag & layered the word over top.
For these next two, I used the sweet little leaf from the County Fair MIM.

 

And lastly, using the same technique as I did on the birds, I stamped the leaves  from Songbirds.

 

I'm also linking these up to this week's 

Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

They are adorable, Leigh! Love the little kraft tag shapes and love the die cut thanks... and your stamping adds a really fun touch, too!

victoria h said...

fab tags and such a lovely idea to gift the teachers (bet they love your family)

jenn shurkus said...

i love how these all came out! i know the teachers will appreciate them :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

Gerry said...

Leigh, I love them all, but especially the tags with the birds. So clever. They are some lucky teachers!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!

Deepti said...

Oh wow!! these tags are so stunning :) love the soft colors and the designs

Lisa Elton said...

Well done Leigh, these look great!!

Megan Carroll said...

Lovely tags Leigh!

Nancy Penir said...

Oh the teachers will love these! Lovely all. What a sweet, thoughtful thing to do!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love all these fabulous tags Leigh!

Kathryn A said...

Great tags! Love this technique with the thanks" die!!

Marybeth said...

Simple elegance,Leigh! Love these!

Joyce said...

These are all fabulous. I especially like the ones with the bird. I don't think I have ever inked up that stamp, and now I don't know why now. I love the look.

cm said...

I know the teachers were delighted to receive these lovely tags, Leigh. Thoughtful, heart-warming and sooooo beautiful! WOW!
~c

Patti said...

WOW! you're sure to win with these great tags : ) Love em!

Patti