Sunday, October 19, 2014

One more card for this week's MIM....

Well, I'm back from Minneapolis, where I had a great time!
I'm a little tired, because we got in at 2am last night, but that's okay.
The conference, the shopping, the worship, the fellowship -- everything was awesome!

I had some leaves left over from these cards (which Sage loved! Yay!),
so I decided to use them to make a thank you card 
for a friend who sold me some pumpkins for my front steps.

Once again, I used this week's MIM at Papertrey Ink: Gold-Dipped Die-cuts.


I used some American Crafts card stock and die cut the leaves using 
the leaf die from PTI's Pretty Poinsettia die cuts and then dipped in gold 
embossing powder and heated.
I stamped the pumpkins from Scent-imentals on their coordinating die cuts
and heat embossed the stems and leaves in gold.
The one pumpkin was stamped in orange zest and the other was heat embossed in white.
The tag is Tag Sale 7 and the sentiment is from Reverse Confetti's In A Big Way.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

joy said...

beautiful card!

Betty said...

so pretty using the soft colors with the gold, Leigh!

Megan Carroll said...

Beautiful fall card Leigh!! I am happy you had a great trip!

Alanna said...

So pretty.

Lisa Elton said...

This is so pretty Leigh, love the pumpkins!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Leigh, I LOVE those embossed pumpkins and the gold tipped leaves!

Kathy Mc said...

Love the pops of gold on your pumpkins ~ great layout! Sounds like you had a fun but busy weekend. Yeah!

Miriam Prantner said...

You really rocked this MIM! I had high hopes, but didn't end up making anything. :(

Audrey Pettit said...

I just love this! The touches of gold embossing add such an elegant touch to this gorgeous scene!

cm said...

Glad to hear your trip was wonderful. As for Sage loving her cards: YES! I'm sure she was absolutely ecstatic to be reunited with you. Your card is stunning, Leigh..the leaves, the pumpkins, the background. WOW! Your friend will be back offering you more pumpkins after receiving a card like this!! Guaranteed to make her day!
~c

Danielle Flanders said...

So pretty! Love the leaves and gold with the background paper!

Kara said...

beautiful! love those pumpkins!