Thursday, October 23, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #97

Today, I have a card to share that I made for


I die cut my butterflies from some vintage cream card stock and removed
them and trimmed the card stock and then layered the negative part over some
Basic Grey patterned paper.
I adhered the butterflies back in place, added a banner (stamped and die cut 
using Reverse Confetti's Beautiful Banners.)
A few Pretty Pink Posh sequins finish it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, October 30th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

22 comments:

Lesley said...

Stunning card, Leigh!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous take Leigh!
So light and feminine!
Thank You~

Cindy C. said...

Oh what delightful card, love the combination of the pretty pattern paper and the butterflies!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Leigh!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful card! Love that the wings lift just a tad, adds some great dimension!

Betty said...

love how you designed the card with the butterfly cut out part - and wonderful colors - will have to give this challenge a try this week

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Leigh, I love the design!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty Leigh! I like the butterflies floating under the sentiment banner!

Alanna said...

So beautiful Leigh. I love the paper.

Tracey McNeely said...

Stunning Leigh, I love the butterflies and your patterned paper!

KimCreate said...

I adore this card. Great take on the sketch!

Jennifer K said...

I love that patterned paper behind the butterflies - it makes the card feel so feminine. Love it!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love these butterflies and the patterned paper you used, Leigh!

Nathalie said...

The interlocking positive and negative butterflies is my favorite part of this pretty card!

Kara said...

pretty!!!

Lynn said...

True Leigh style. Absolutely beautiful.

Megan Carroll said...

This is so pretty!! Love the patterned paper with the butterflies over top!

cm said...

Ahhhh...another butterfly delight that dazzles and awes! Love this!
~c

{VICKI} said...

the butterfly one is my fave

Michelle said...

SO pretty..... oh how I love those butterflies and the beautiful colors/patterns!

Suzanne said...

This card is so gorgeous, Leigh!

Susanne Vargas said...

Love your take on the sketch! So pretty!