Saturday, October 04, 2014

Fall decorating

I had the day off on Monday, so I did a little fall decorating....


I changed up my chalkboard on my piano and switched things around, adding
some pumpkins and gourds.

Sage was home from school, sick, so we worked on painting
Sage painted the two smaller jars and I painted the big one.


Then, she lost interest, so I went down to my craft area to stamp
& heat emboss on them.


On the smallest one, I stamped the rings using a stamp from the
Monthly Moments: August set, which I heat embossed in seafoam white (cream).
I tied some PTI ribbon around the jar and put some diecut leaves inside of it.


On this one, I stamped with the back of the MM: August ring stamp and heat embossed in cream.
I diecut the leaves using PTI's Leaf Prints and attached them to the ribbon


On this one, I used the same stamp as the previous jar, but this
time heat embossed in gold.
I diecut a Tag Sale #3 tag and added the diecut word from the Phrase Play #7 die.
Then I added more leaves, with another Pretty Pink Posh Mini-Clothespin
and some Pretty Pink Posh Ribbon around the rim.

Oh, before I go, I just wanted to say that I realize
that today is World Card Making Day, but unfortunately
I can't play along because I am at a taekwondo tournament all day today --
you'd think the organizers would check to see if anything else important
was happening on this date. Sheesh! ;)

However, I did want to share some happy news.....
Reverse Confetti is having a mini-release this month.
Check it out!


Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, these are so pretty Leigh. Love the colors on the jars... those leaves are beautiful.

Lisa Elton said...

Awww sorry to hear Sage is sick, hope she feels better soon. Your jars turned out to be so cute! I like the leaves clipped on with the little clothespin!

Megan Carroll said...

Your jars are so pretty!! Love them!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations and hope Sage gets better! ;)

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Totally LOVING your SWEET Jar Designs and your take on the Challenge!! =) I LOVE these Colors together!! Hope Sage Feels Better!!?? THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, your painted jars are absolutely adorable, Leigh! Love the embossed stamped designs and leaves you added, too! And your fall chalkboard display is SO sweet!

Tracey McNeely said...

Leigh these are fabulous, you and Sage rocked it!

Kelly Latevola said...

I love your jars. They are so pretty but to be honest I love your chalkboard even more! Such beautiful font and an even more beautiful message. <3