Friday, October 24, 2014

Tag You're It Challenge #9

*Note: this is my second post for today. 
If you're here for the Pretty Pink Posh/Winnie & Walter blog hop, please scroll down. Thanks!

Today, I have a card to share that I made for Tag You're It Challenge #9
where we're being inspired by these tags that I made earlier this year:



Since I'd made the original tags as treat bag tags for my kids' teachers,
 I decided to stick with that idea, but this time used some Reverse Confetti stamps & dies.


I used some some Chickaniddy Crafts patterned paper, which I die cut using Tag Me, Too Confetti Cuts.
I die cut the "treats" (from Treat Totes Confetti Cuts) from aqua mist card stock.
The "just for you" is a sentiment from Sweet Thing.



 

  

Visit the Tag You're It Challenge Blog to see the rest of the DT's takes 
on the challenge and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Wednesday, November 5th to link up your project.

Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your colourful remake Leigh!

Catherine said...

Such pretty tags. Love the simplicity and elegance.

Alanna said...

Fun tag!

cm said...

How fabulous that your tags are the inspiration this round! They're delightful, as is your remake! Guess this means I "have" to play *grin*
~c

sabbycat said...

Very pretty card! Love it.

Lisa Elton said...

Ooooh Leigh your redo is so darn CUTE!!

Jean said...

A perfect combination of elements for a great-looking tag!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!I LOVE your sweet tag!

Kara said...

cool!

Unknown said...

awesome tag!!!

Doris said...

Cute tags!

Megan Carroll said...

I remember seeing your originals!! And your remake is just as fabulous!

Joni Andaya said...

Super FUN!!!

Manuela said...

great tag!