Sunday, October 12, 2014

Thankful for you

Today, I have a "thankful for you" card to share today using some fabulous 
IMGP1268-003

I started with some Home Sweet Home patterned paper as my background -- I just love this colour! 
I decided to frame my sentiment with this super fun slide frame die cut. 
I die cut the "thankful for" from the back of the Friends and Family patterned paper and 
added the "YOU" using Scrumptious alphabet stickers.  

IMGP1270-001

I mixed a pre-printed die cut with a die cut I made myself from the Friends & Family 
patterned paper and a sticker from the sheet of Scrumptious Illustrated stickers.  
Then, I tied some twine around my leaf stems and added a mini-brad.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Kara said...

pretty! love the mix of colors!

Nathalie said...

I love the mix of colors too! Very pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These colors play off of one another so nicely, love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

How pretty! I love the soft color palette and the touches of pink. So different for a fall look, and so fun! Love the die cut, alpha sticker sentiment and love the cluster of leaves. Really adorable!

cm said...

Pretty colours; pretty layers; pretty images. Yes..another card of yours to adore!
~c

Michelle Price said...

Gorgeous card!