Monday, October 06, 2014

A Halloween Card

Today, I have another Halloween card to share.
When I stopped by at my LSS, I saw this patterned paper from Authentique
and was immediately inspired to use it with the black bird

 

The front is the music notes/birds and the back is the yellow on yellow stripe,
which I thought made a fabulous moon (die cut using  Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts).
I die cut the bird and broomstick using Cast A Spell Confetti Cuts.
I masked one of the sentiments from Cast A Spell with washi tape before stamping it on my moon.



 

 

Don't forget that Reverse Confetti is having a mini-release
this month, so you'll want to stop by tomorrow to see some of the new goodies.



Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

perfect paper for this card! Love it!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the pp and bird :-)

Nathalie said...

Perfectly spooky:) Love the bird on the broom!

~amy~ said...

This is so much fun!

Michelle said...

Such a fun card! That background paper is perfect with that stamp. Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Leigh! I like the music and the birds in the background!

alexandra s.m. said...

Such a beautiful Halloween Card Leigh!
Thank You!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ok, you are a genius! I live and breathe Halloween, and I would never have thought of using that Authentique print like you've done, and look at how FABULOUS it is! Brilliant, I tell ya. Just brilliant!

cm said...

Way to showcase the RC as well as the amazing paper! I'm in full-on Halloween mode, so your inspiration is perfect timing!
~c

Kelly Latevola said...

Oh wow I though that yellow was watercolor! How soft and pretty! Love that music sheet for Halloween too :)