Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pages With Papertrey Sketch #38

Today, I have a sketch and layout to share for this month's Pages With Papertrey Sketch.


So, it's an 8.5x11 sketch, but I modified it to a 12x12 layout by adding some patterned
paper behind my photo.
I also just went with one photo, instead of three.
Here's my layout:





I used a Wet Paint II Cuts diecut for the "you".
Here's a close-up of my journaling:



If you create a layout using this sketch,
please link to it in a comment here on my blog or here on the PTI forum.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous photo of you two, such a sweet layout! Love how you used that starburst paper!

Lynn said...

What a beautiful layout. Gorgeous picture and beautiful layout Leigh.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a great photo, Leigh! Just makes me smile, and your layout is adorable! Love the papers and love those flowers. Bright and happy! Perfect match for that bright and happy photo!

Joyce said...

Fantastic photo of you and Sage.

Toni said...

What a great pic of you two!

Nathalie said...

This is really lovely! I love the florals and the burst peaking out on the side!

alexandra s.m. said...

Lovely layout Leigh!
What a beautiful keepsake!
Thank You~

cm said...

Leigh, the photos of you and your daughter are always heart-warming; it's abundantly evident how deeply you love one another! Your showcase of this one, with the layout design and elements you've selected, only adds to the impact. Incredibly touching and beautiful; something for the eyes and the heart!
~c

Ohhh Snap said...

Beautiful page!

Ohhh Snap said...

Okay very very belatedly I finished a page for this challenge lol. I'll post a link in the forum after I get pictures. We're having (more) snow day... so it might not be light enough to photograph it. It's a great sketch and I'm pleased as punch with the results.

Ohhh Snap said...

It's posted : ). http://ohhhsnapper.blogspot.com/2015/02/12-meal-scrapbooked-and-joy-of-it.html