Monday, October 20, 2014

Hello, Pumpkin



Today, I have another Halloween card to share.
When I stopped by at my LSS, I saw this patterned paper from Authentique
and was immediately inspired to use it with the black bird from Reverse Confetti's Cast a Spell.


The front is the music notes/birds and the back is the yellow on yellow stripe.
I started by diecutting my tag using Tag Me.
From true black card stock, I die cut the apple from Class Act Confetti Cuts (which I turned upside-down to make my pumpkin) and the crow from Cast A Spell Confetti Cuts.
I also die cut the end of the broomstick from Cast A Spell Confetti Cuts to make my pumpkin stem.
I stamped my sentiment from Forever Fall.

 

   

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the yellow and black for Halloween--so cool and I love how you were inspired!

Audrey Pettit said...

I absolutely love that you used this Authentique print for a Halloween card, Leigh! Totally works and is such a fun and unexpected take on the holiday!

cm said...

The yellow and black, the music notes, the image...a simply splendid Halloween card. I can see why that paper caught your eye! Fabulous!
~c

Megan Carroll said...

Pretty paper! Fabulous card!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Great card Leigh! Love the yellow on yellow with the cleverly re purposes die cuts!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the soft shades of yellow and the music! Very pretty Leigh!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the background!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a great card!
LOve the contrast between the background and the black!
Thanks Leigh~