Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Monthly Moments: July & August

Today, I have two Monthly Moments spreads to share.
First up: July.


Here are some close-ups:


I used the MM: July word diecut from PTI, as well as the "documented" from Wet Paint II.
The little heart and arrow are Studio Calico stamps.


I used a stamp from MM: July and a Wet Paint Cuts diecut.

And August....





Here, I used the MM: August diecut and the stamps and dies from Betsy's County Fair MIM kit.



And on my second page...


I used a Simon Says Stamp that I heat embossed in white on some woodgrain patterned paper,
which I diecut using Reverse Confetti's Circles 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts.


I also used PTI's Get Lost stamp set on this journaling card.


Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Erin said...

Fantastic Leigh!! Great layouts... It looks like you had a wonderful summer.

alexandra s.m. said...

Always love to see new pages in your PL Leigh!
Love these two months! Great recap'
Thank You~

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow what a fabulous collection of photos and memories Leigh! I am so in inspired to get back to scrapbooking again! The Mall of America is so fun, you have to go there just once in your life!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great pages! I love the photo collages!

Ohhh Snap said...

Great pages!

Megan Carroll said...

Love how you used the Get Lost stamps in a rainbow of colors. So pretty!!

Tonya Jastad said...

These are great Leigh! Your beautiful layouts and pages makes me want to get back into scrapbooking again...

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, these are awesome! LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic PL pages Leigh. Love the fun colors and those die-cut words.

cm said...

Such beautiful layouts, filled with memories to treasure. I'm sitting here, with a mega-watt smile on my face, feeling immense happiness and love emanating from the photos and your way of breathing 'life' into them. What an amazing keepsake you're creating...
~c