Monday, October 27, 2014

Little Baby -- Big Love

Note: This is my second post for today. 
Please scroll down to see the Reverse Confetti Halloween card I made.

I have another card to share today..... it's a baby card...


I started off by stamping my sentiment (from Reverse Confetti's Lots to Say stamp set
onto my vintage cream card base.
I created a stencil using PTI's Mighty Oak cover plate and used it to 
apply some embossing paste, being careful not to cover my sentiment.
I diecut & stamped the birds (from PTI's Feather Finery) and perched them in the tree.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww love this one!!

ruthluvs said...

Great card - love it!

Lynn said...

Seriously love this card Leigh. It is gorgeous. Love the soft texture the embossing paste adds. Pinning this!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so sweet! Love the subtleness of the tree!

Happy Dance said...

Another stunner, Leigh! Such beautiful colors, and am loving the texture the embossing paste gives your tree. Some new mommy & daddy will be delighted to see this. It's really pretty; love it! Bev

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card! Love the beautifully embossed background and sweet birds!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable Leigh!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, I LOVE that tree! Really gorgeous, Leigh~

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous !!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amazing embossing paste card!

cm said...

A charming card to welcome a new baby. The bird pair = pure sweetness!
~c