Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Reverse Confetti Treat Tag

Are you getting excited for Halloween?
I am! I'm looking forward to wearing my Tardis costume both to go trick or treating with my kids
on Friday night and the next day to the Central Canada Comic Con. :)

In preparation for Halloween, I have a fun tag to share today that I made using the


Instead of making a little bag with the die, I trimmed off the edges and
used the Tagged Tote Confetti Cuts to make it into a tag.
I used Chickaniddy Crafts Scrumptious patterned paper for the denim tag and the die cut word.
I stamped the sentiment (from Label Me) in versa mark and heat embossed it in white.


 


Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Very cute tag, Leigh! The denim dp is a wonderful idea, and paired with orange and white, it's perfectly Halloweeny! Might have to CASE this one soon. Really, really like this. Bev

~amy~ said...

Love your fun tag Leigh!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute tag Leigh!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so cute Leigh! Excited for Halloween too although my kids do not goo out anymore--I had to tell ds that adults do not trick or treat! lol Have a great time at Comic Con!

Jenny said...

That striped sentiment with the blue jean paper is super duper fun! Love it!

Deepti said...

Fabulous :) Love the stripes on the sentiment die !

Megan Carroll said...

Love the paper! Hope to see your costume!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how clever to turn the bag die into a tag! It is adorable! Love the denim paper mixed with the fun striped sentiment. Orange and blue is one of my all time fave combos! So cute, and beautifully staged, too!
What a fun weekend you are going to have! I miss the days of trick or treating with the kiddos. Hope you take pictures of your tardis costume to share!

cm said...

What a sweet tag, Leigh - and the bowl of candies you've used as it's *co-star* looks mighty yummy, too! Fabulous! Enjoy dressing up today and on Saturday. Happy Halloween!
~c