Thursday, October 02, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch #95


Today, I have a card to share that I made for


I used some Crate Paper Oh Darling patterned paper.
I ran some vintage cream card stock through my die cutting machine
Then, I die cut the panel using my Mama Elephant Femme Frames die.
I stamped my sentiment using Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Birthday stamp set.
I die cut the Crate Paper patterned paper & card stock with my PTI Life is Beautiful dies.
A few Pretty Pink Posh sequins (6mm Fresh Mint, 4mm Lemon Meringue
6mm Tangerine) finish it off.

Visit CAS(E) this Sketch to see the rest of the DT's takes on the sketch 
and to play along, if you'd like.
You have until Thursday, October 9th to link up your card.

Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Leigh. Love every last detail.

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty butterfly!! this is lovely Leigh!

Miriam Prantner said...

I really love it! Love the embossing of the zigzags!

Karen C. said...

Oh that,s a great way to use a border die. Love the overall design too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Jennifer said...

Love your card! It's just gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful card, Leigh! I love the dies you used. I added a couple to my wish list. :)

Megan Carroll said...

This is really gorgeous! I love it!

Kara said...

really pretty!! you're blog is different again??

Nathalie said...

Oooooh, that's pretty :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card Leigh!
Thank You~

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Leigh!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fabulous, love the pop of color behind the butterfly.

Nikki said...

Very beautiful card!

Kelly Latevola said...

Love the little bit of color behind the butterfly and that stripe paper is so yummy!!

Karen M said...

Your card is so pretty - love it xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a beautiful, elegant card.
Caroline xxx

wienerhoneymooners said...

Total gorgeousness... As always!!!!

Chris Dring said...

Wow! This is so pretty!