Tuesday, November 03, 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch #147 -- Take Two

Today, I have another card to share that I made for
 CAS(E) This Sketch #147 designed by N@ Ali:



I wanted to make a fall birthday card for my sister-in-law.
She used to compete in triathalons and loves to bike, so I used
my PTI Pedal Pushers stamp set.


I created a mask for the ground with post it notes
and applied my inks using a Tim Holtz blending tool.
I stamped the bicycle and basket and stamped some Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals
into the basket.


 

I diecut a PTI Double-Ended Banner die and stamped
the sentiment from PTI''s KIS: birthday.
I diecut another piece of patterned paper with the PTI Get a Handle On It die
and stamped the sentiment from Pedal Pusher.

There's still time to play along with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!
You have until Thursday, November 5th to link up your card.


And since I mailed this card to my sister-in-law,
 I'm linking it up to Jennifer McGuire's Share Handmade Kindness Challenge.


Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Leigh!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I LOVE this, Leigh! It's perfect for your SIL, and absolutely beautiful! Love the masked ground and love how the bike goes off the edge, and those flowers in the basket are stunning. Really love how you did the sentiment, too. SO fabulous!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Such a fun and summer card! Very pretty!

Marybeth said...

Absoultly beautiful! Love that bicycle image !

Unknown said...

such a pretty card, Leigh!

Happy Dance said...

This has the look of a winner to me Leigh. That little bike is awesome, and with its basket of flowers, it's even more so. Great soft colors, and love those tags. GREAT card. Bev

I Card Everyone said...

So stunning, Leigh!! LOve those little blooms in the basket!
=]

Pam said...

So pretty!

Luanne said...

I still adore that bicycle! I love it every time I see it. Your card is super cute!

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Leigh, love the softness!

Sharron said...

That bicycle is such an awesome image and I love the fabulous details you added. The sentiments as banners work great!

Dawn said...

I adore this card! Love the banners with the sentiments.

Miriam Prantner said...

Very sweet! Love the inking and the color of the flowers in the basket!

Rubeena I. said...

Love it!!

cm said...

Here you go again: creating something personal and gorgeous for people in your life, to let them know how special they are! Your triathlon SIL will love this, as do I! The bike, of course, steals my heart! You, my friend, are a treasure; thank you for making all of us feel so wonderful with the gifts you share here on your site and in life!
Hugs~c

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the bicycle and fabulous CAS design!

Greta said...

What a wonderful card, Leigh! Terrific use of all the elements--so fresh & beautiful! I know your SIL loves it!