Monday, November 23, 2015

Fusion: Warm Welcome

Today, I have a card to share for the latest Fusion Challenge: Warm Welcome:


I love the flowers with the white pumpkins and took my inspiration from there,
as well as from this card by Betsy Veldman.

I decided to make a sympathy card for a friend who recently lost her mom.

I cut out my pumpkin by hand and inked the edges with Classic Kraft ink.
I diecut my Twig Wreath wreath and flowers and stamped them in orange
and coral.


I stamped the sentiment (from Reverse Confetti's Lots to Say stamp set.)

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

merryf said...

Lovely

sandie said...

Lovely design, gorgeous layering of flowers. Thanks for joining Fusion x

Megan Carroll said...

Very pretty!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is totally divine Leigh, LOVE every sweet thing about it!!!!

Cindy C. said...

Wonderful take from the inspiration photo!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your white pumpkin Leigh this is a lovely card!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

These cards are so hard to make ... Especially when it's for parents loss..
But the card is beautiful and touching.

Lyndal said...

Beautiful card Leigh! So glad you joined in @ FUSION!

Audrey Pettit said...

It is beautiful! Love the color combo and love how you have your wreath and flowers twining around your sweet hand-cut pumpkin. I adore how you placed your sentiment right on the pumpkin, too, and that bird is just the sweetest little thing!

cm said...

Leigh, a card that will soothe your friend's loss and bring her comfort; it's beautiful and thoughtful. I think the bird is a lovely addition...a sign of flight to a place in heaven.
Hugs~c