Tuesday, November 17, 2015

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- Take 2

Today I have another card that I made using

I decided to rotate my sketch 180° and use my new MFT Cat-titude stamp set.

Here's my card:


I diecut some Basic Grey patterned paper with the scalloped frame from Mama Elephant's
Femme Frames.
I cut three other pieces of BG patterned paper, adhered them to a piece of white
cardstock and ran them through my diecutting machine with the stitched rectangle die.


I stamped the cat from Cat-itude directly onto the panel, as well as onto a piece of 
watercolour paper and coloured it with my Zig Markers.
I fussy cut it out by hand and adhered it over my stamped image.
I stamped the sentiment (also from Cat-itude) on an angle.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Wonderful card! Love how you used PP!

Alanna said...

What a darling card. I love the cat.

donna mikasa said...

So sweet, Leigh! Love the pastels!

memorial garden benches said...

Simply pretty card! So cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

That is just uhhhdorable!

cm said...

LOVE LOVE and LOVE!! YOU are pawsome!
Hugs~c