Saturday, November 28, 2015

Wplus9's Get Sketchy #4

Today, I have a card to share for Wplus9's Get Sketch #4 Challenge:


I decided to use the Watercolored Anemones stamp set
to make my card:


I started by creating my background by inking a piece of white cardstock
that had been diecut using a Pretty Pink Posh stitched border die.
I stamped my sentiment (from SSS) twice -- once on the diecut and a second
time on the white background.


I coloured my large bouquet stamp using my Zig Markers and spritzed it with water
before stamping it onto white cardstock. 
Then, I trimmed it out by hand.
A few PTI rainstones finish them off!

Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

I Card Everyone said...

OH I love this... Leigh I had no idea that stamp was this large! Gorgeous!
=] Michele

Miriam Prantner said...

Those anemones are just so pretty!

Betty said...

absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Leigh - lovely colors, lovely design!!!

Greta said...

So beautiful, Leigh!

Lynn said...

Beautiful Leigh.

Celeste Goff said...

This is just gorgeous Leigh!

Diana K said...

This is realy pretty, Leigh!

Marisa said...

Lovely watercolour flowers!

Joni Andaya said...

Gorgeous card Leigh!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, that's gorgeous! I love the softly inked curved edge and overlapped sentiment stamping, and those watercolor flowers are stunning!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is beautiful, Leigh! The curve behind the flower and sentiment adds a lovely softness to this card!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the water colored flowers!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous, Leigh!!! I'm amazed at how much the subtle inking of the background adds. So pretty!

Kathy Mc said...

Great job blending and spritzing, Leigh. Your card is so soft and beautiful. Would also make a great sympathy card, which are so challenging to me.

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Oh.. So beautiful!!! Love the design and soft and gentle colors!

cm said...

Headed the opposite direction when I saw that sketch! Your take: stunning! The design is eye-catching in every way and the pop of black with the sentiments soooo striking! Love this!
hugs~c