Thursday, November 26, 2015

Homemade with Love

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!
I hope you are enjoying a wonderful day with family and friends!

I was thinking of you today, and how so many people would be enjoying pie today, 
so I made using Reverse Confetti's  Easy As Pie.


I started with some Studio Calico patterned paper for my background.
I diecut the tag from Thanks Tag Confetti Cuts
and stamped my sentiment from Easy As Pie.


I diecut my Easy As Pie Confetti Cuts from some coordinating patterned paper
and from some vintage cream cardstock that I blended with some classic kraft ink.


 


And remember:


Happy shopping!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

!neke said...

Love this card !!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

A perfect card for today! I love that background paper! Happy thanksgiving to you and your family!

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me feel warm and cozy Leigh, so cute!!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Such a beautiful and yummy card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, this is so sweet, Leigh! Such a warm, homespun design that works so perfectly with that adorable pieced pie! Love the gingham on here, and love the bold black and white print, too. Totally adorable! And now I want more pie!

cm said...

Rhubarb pie? My favourite and something I haven't had in ages! Homespun goodness through and through!
Hugs`c