Sunday, November 22, 2015

Four cards to share

Today, I have two cards to share for the


I wanted to make a couple of cards for Sage & Jonah
using my new Cat-itude stamp set.

This one is for Jonah:


And this one is for Sage:


I stamped the cat and sentiment in black and coloured it in
using some dark grey ink pressed onto my acrylic block with some water
and a paintbrush.
I used the same technique to colour the grass.
I coloured the collar using a Zig Clean Colour Brush marker.

And, I also made a card for Austin:


I blended some Altenew Dark Chocolate ink onto some white cardstock 
I diecut it with the Soda Pop dies.
I diecut the banner using a PTI KIS: frame die
and stamped the sentiment from Soda Pop. 

I'm linking this up to 
And I also have a card to share that I made for this week's Muse Challenge:


I was inspired by the design, with all of the white, a little blue,
the leaves on the panel and the scored white lines.

I used my new PTI Winter Woods stamps with some Crate Paper patterned paper
to make a card for Cameron's aunt.


Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute cards for your kids, Leigh! Love your take on the Muse challenge too!!

Ruth said...

Those cat cards are quite frankly, pawsome! (Sorry about that, couldn't resist!). Love your card for the Muse challenge - it's simply beautiful. Xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Such a clever and classy twist on Anita's Muse card.
Love it. Sarah x

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute card for the kids Leigh!! LOVE your bluebird and the pretty background, wonderful card!!

Ardyth said...

Wonderful, simple but fun cards! Love your blue jay - the black makes him very graphic and fun! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Leigh!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous cards Leigh!
Thank You~

Neets B said...

Those cat cards are fabulous, great stamps and your cards are beautifully CAS. I love your version of my card, the blue bird looks gorgeous against that patterned paper.
Thanks so much for playing along at Muse, Anita x

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous collection of cards Leigh. I particularly love the first and last ones - so beautiful! Xxx

Svitlana Shayevich said...

First two cards are so cute and fun!
The one with a bottle is so cool, reminds me a poster.
Love the color combo and design of a bird one.

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great group of cards! I love those MFT cats!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, Leigh! I just love everything you do! These are all awesome! Those cards for your kids just make me smile! Love your elegant take on that Muse challenge, too! You are rocking those new birds, my friend!

cm said...

Your Aunt-in-law will adore, as do I, your pretty blue jay card made especially for her! As for the other three: heart-warming! I know that you received extra hugs and "I love you's" when you gave them to your sweeties!
Hugs~c