Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November Pinterest Inspired Challenge -- Take 2

Today, I have another card to share for this month's


I love the pretty mix of colours and was inspired by
the gold outlines of the flowers.

Here's my card:


I stamped my flowers (from Altenew's Painted Flowers stamp set)
in versamark and heat embossed them in gold.
I coloured them in using my Zig Clean Colour Waterbrush markers
and my water brush pen.
  

I stamped my sentiment (from SSS's Congratulations stamp set)
and added a few Pretty Pink Posh gold sequins.

Before you go, I'd just like you to know about this:


Happy shopping!

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful Leigh!

laurie said...

Love the gold! The flowers are beautiful.

Ruth said...

You're rocking those Zigs at the moment - this is beautiful. Xx

Cindy C. said...

So beautiful!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Leigh, this is just lovely! I adore the gold embossing with the pretty colors on the flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Leigh, terrific coloring too!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Leigh! What a gorgeous card! Those gold embossed flowers look stunning!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Saw it on Instagram. Awesome! Live the design and multicolored flowers!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Saw it on Instagram. Awesome! Live the design and multicolored flowers!

Nathalie said...

Such a pretty card! I love your coloring with the gold outlines!

Audrey Pettit said...

I just love how you think! This is such a stunning take on that inspiration photo! You totally nailed the feel of those colorful flowers, and your design is so elegant and looks like a million bucks!

cm said...

Your translation of the inspiration photo highlighting these lovely flowers with their gold and water-coloured petals is gorgeous! In awe...
hugs~c