Monday, November 09, 2015

The Card Concept #43

Today, I have a card to share that I made for the latest
 
 
There were so many things to be inspired by in this photo,
but I focused in on the colours, the lovely white pumpkins
and the little black bird on the counter.
 
Here's my card:
 
The Card Concept 43 Leigh Penner @leigh148 #reverseconfetti @reverseconfetti #cards
 
I started by inking my white cardstock panel with some blue and grey ink
behind the pumpkins.
I stamped the pumpkins from Forever Fall & Pumpkin Patch in embossing ink and
heat embossed them in white.
For the Pumpkin Patch pumpkins, I stamped them with the image that said
"happy fall" and just coloured over the sentiment with an embossing pen
to create my solid pumpkins.
I stamped the stems/leaves in kraft and fussy cut them out by hand.
 
The Card Concept 43 Leigh Penner @leigh148 #reverseconfetti @reverseconfetti #cards
 
I stamped the sentiment from With Love and the black bird
from Cast A Spell onto its coordinating Cast A Spell Confetti Cuts.
 
A couple of buttons and twine finish it off.
 
 
  
 
 
 

Thanks for looking!


18 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is terrific Leigh, love the little polka dot pumpkin!!

Ruth said...

Ditto Lisa - that polka dot pumpkin is so cute! Love the blue and kraft and white - just works so well together. xx

Pam said...

Great card, Leigh. Love the colors and that sweet polka dot pumpkin!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute white pumpkins!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the white pumpkins, pretty card, Leigh!

Unknown said...

Oh!! How sweet are those pumpkins! What a beautiful design!! Thank you for playing along with is over at The Card Concept!

Greta said...

Pretty pumpkins, Leigh!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the white pumpkins! Great CAS card!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty! Love all the pumpkins!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a fantastic take on that inspiration photo! Love this dreamy palette to bits and pieces, and those embossed pumpkins pack such a punch!

Kerin said...

Such a pretty card! I love the pumpkins! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Celeste Goff said...

Wow Leigh, you rocked this one!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

A cool! Love your white weathered pumpkins!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE those sweet pumpkins embossed in white on kraft! What a great idea! And the little black crow is just the cutest thing, too! Really gorgeous card, my friend!

Joyce said...

Wonderful--love those pumpkins.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Debbie said...

Love your card Leigh! Especially the cute little black crow in front of the white pumpkins!

LauraJane:) said...

Super collage elements! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept:)