Saturday, November 07, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Plush & Plaid -- Take Two

*Note this is my second post of the day.
To see my Reverse Confetti Countdown project, please scroll down or click here.
Thanks!

Today, I have another card to share that I made using the current
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Plush & Plaid:


These plaids look so cozy and warm!
Once again, I created my own plaid patterned paper using
the same technique that I used on my first card.


I diecut some vintage cream cardstock using a large scalloped circle
die from the PTI Tinsel and Tags kit.
On this, I stamped the Neat & Tangled Warm Wishes stamp.



To make my snowflake red, I used an embossing marker and
traced over the snowflake before heat embossing it
using red Zing! embossing powder.
A PTI canyon clay button and twine finish it off.


Remember, there's still time to play along with this
 Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Another beautiful background. Love the rich fall colors Leigh.

Lisa H. said...

your card is so warm and cozy. Love it!

Nathalie said...

Perfectly cozy!

I Card Everyone said...

You are just rad at plaid, Leigh ... sorry, can't stop myself sometimes!
=]

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Lovely Leigh!

Kim S said...

Your warm plaid is just perfect with the image!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty. I am loving that plaid background!!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Love your diy plaid so much!! It's ideal! Very warm and cozy card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely! The plaid you created is perfect!

Diane Jaquay said...

Such a warm, cozy card!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your plaid is absolutely fabulous! Such gorgeous colors and so, so perfect for fall! Your label is stunning, too! Love the neutral images on the neutral paper with just the small pops of color to bring in the plaid!