Friday, November 27, 2015

Make It Monday #232

Hey there!
We're enjoying a day off from school because the kids had their parent-teacher conferences today.
So, we decided to decorate for Christmas and put up our tree.

I just wanted to share the treat bags/tags that I made to bring to the teachers this morning.
I filled them with butter crunch.


I used my new Winter Woods stamp set, along with my PTI Tag Sale #7 die.


Here, I used the coordinating die for the chickadee and adhered it to the tag.
For the sentiment, the "just" is from Winter Woods, but the "for you" is from Fillable Frames #9.


Again, here I used the cardinal diecut and adhered it to my tag.


I stamped the blue jay in white first, then in Altenew's Ocean Waves.
Then, I masked the bird to stamp my branch.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Cindy C. said...

These tags are charming Leigh!!

Svitlana Shayevich said...

Very pretty and thoughtful tags!

merryf said...

Beautiful!

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, these are SO beautiful, Leigh! I really love clear treat packaging like this because I love being able to see right through to the beautiful treats! And your tags and bows are the most fabulous finishing touch! LOVE those birds! LOVE the kraft tag base, too. And amazing layered stamping on kraft. WOW!

alexandra s.m. said...

so beautiful Leigh!
Thank you~

Kara said...

love these Leigh!! Enjoy your day off and your tree decorating!!

Megan Carroll said...

These are cute, love the pretty bows!

Lisa Petrella said...

These treat bags and tags are absolutely fabulous!!! So sweet of you to deliver these to your kids' teachers! I bet they loved them!!

Joyce said...

Love all these tags, Leigh. Great job mixing and matching to create your sentiment, as well.

Greta said...

Great tags, Leigh!

Lisa Elton said...

Bet the teachers enjoyed their perfectly packaged treats!!

cm said...

Oh those lucky, happy teachers receiving both eye-candy and taste bud candy! You're a gem to spoil them...
Hugs~c